At Rasmussen University, you can complete your Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s degree fully online at an accelerated pace and finish your degree in as few as 18 months. 1
If your employer has a corporate alliance with Rasmussen University, you may be eligible for tuition savings options such as a 10-20% Corporate Grant and self-directed assessments at no cost 2 to show you don't need to take a specific course. 3
Whether you’re looking for a future in a childcare center, to lead your own program, or to become a nanny, program director or pre-K teacher, this non-licensure degree will help refine the skills you need to reach your goals.
Choose From Two Specialization Areas
- ECE Leadership—focuses on combining ECE principles with administration, management, ethics and communication.
Child Development—focuses on early intervention, advanced principles relating to gender and the importance of partnering with parents and other caregivers.
Our ECE programs do not prepare students for licensed teaching positions in any public school setting, but students will have the opportunity to help shape the futures of young children from birth to age six in a childcare and non-public school setting or leadership role.
Save up to 20% on tuition with a Corporate Grant 3
Flexible online courses
24/7 tech support
“I did it by myself, but Rasmussen was every step of the way with me, and this includes the teaching and grading instructors, my advisor, admission staff and personal support center.”
Supporting Your Education
Rasmussen University makes it easy to navigate the ins and outs of taking college courses. With support services, you’re connected to the answers, planning and resources you need to be successful. Count on our peer tutors, mentors, librarians, financial aid experts and others on your support team.
Still Have Questions?
Your admissions advisor can answer any questions and offer more details about program options for all of our Early Childhood Education offerings.
I'm ready for the next step!
It all starts with completing the form. A Rasmussen University admissions advisor can then answer your questions and walk you through the application process.
Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and number of courses completed each term.
Rasmussen University Start Strong Tuition Savings Terms and Conditions
- Students who enroll through the Corporate Channel are eligible for a $149 grant toward each unique self-directed assessment attempt within their degree program.
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls later will not be eligible for the grant.
- All self-directed assessment requirements and restrictions specified in the Rasmussen University Catalog and Enrollment Agreement apply.
- Students must meet entrance requirements for the academic program in which they are enrolling.
- Students must attempt a minimum of six faculty-led credits per quarter in order to gain access to the self-directed assessment options.
- Employees of Rasmussen College, LLC and their family members are eligible for the grant.
- Grant recipients who also qualify for other grants and scholarships such as Military, Corporate Alliance, or Change A Life may use both.
- Grant is awarded quarterly, with no expiration date. (Once a self-directed assessment is accessed, students have 45 days to complete each assessment.)
- Grant is non-transferrable, and no substitution or cash equivalent/refund is allowed.
- Credits earned through self-directed assessment offerings will likely not transfer to another institution; acceptance of transfer credit is always at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- The savings claims referenced here represent the total amount of tuition and fees saved by successfully completing self-directed assessment attempts at no charge, in lieu of completing the faculty-led equivalent courses at standard tuition and fee rates.
- i.e., “up to $6,000” is based on 5 successful assessments replacing 5, 4-credit hour courses @$269/credit hour.
- $5,380 in tuition, plus $875 Course Technology and Resource Fees, plus $150 book fees = $6,405.
- If 3 assessments are completed at no charge, add $298 in cost for the remaining 2, for total savings of $6,107.
- The Start Strong Tuition Savings is available to students who enroll through the Corporate Channel.
- All other students pay $149 for each self-directed assessment attempt
Students with tuition rates at or lower than $229 per credit for full-time rates and $299 per credit for part-time rates are not eligible for any grants or scholarships offered by the University. In order to qualify for the grant, all admission requirements must be completed, and enrolling students must provide proof of eligibility by submitting proof of employment. Students cannot receive both corporate and military grants. For additional details visit: rasmussen.edu/tuition/.